Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Best Moment with Asia'h Epperson

I know, considering my age, it is still very early to talk about the best moment in my life. But, then, who say that you can't talk about it when you are young? Everyone should have their best moments in every stage of their life, from the time they are young till old.

So, I am going to say something about it. You see, although I am still young, I already have a lot of precious memories of those wonderful and best moments in my life. These memories will just simply warm my heart, bring out my smile and happiness everytime they come to my mind.


The Best Moment - When Asia'h Epperson was still young

I still remember that particular time. My mum used to bring me around when she visit my grandma every Saturday afternoons. Beside my grandma's house, there is a small park. I will play hide and seek with my cousins, skate and ride bicycles in the park. You see, my parents are very strict with me, so, most of the time, I don't really go outdoor and play without them around. So, the only time I can freely play around without their supervision is only on the Saturday afternoon. I really enjoyed those special moments which are unforgettable.


The Best Moment - When Asia'h Epperson start schooling

I know, this is going to be very disturbing to a lot of people. But, wtf? I am still going to say it. It is graduation day. I hate to go school, although I know it is for my own goods. Well, my parents said nowsday, without a good education, it is going to be very tough in life. I believe what they said, but then, I simply don't like school day... Every day I am looking forward to go home when I reach school; and I can't deny that the best moment is that GRADUATION DAY.


OTHER Best Moment - Asia'h Epperson

You know it, when I see Asia'h Epperson in American Idol. Why? Do I still need to spell it out?


What is your best moment?


Till the next post.


No comments: