Saturday, March 29, 2008

Yes! Google Do Loves Asia'h Epperson

This blog was created on 24th March 2008. From then till now, I have posted 5 articles. And almost everyday, I will try to check out on Google to see if my blog is being indexed.

Yesterday, I was delighted to see that google have finally crawled my blog and it was indexed. So, by typing site:asiaheppersonrock.blogspot.com on the search engine, I found out that my site Asia'h Epperson finally appeared on google. It means google has finally crawl my site and it will probably indexed my other pages pretty soon.

It takes a total of 4 days for google to reach my site, and it came as a big surprise to me that Yahoo found my site, Asia'h Epperson, much more earlier, about 1 day earlier than google. I will talk about how Yahoo found Asia'h Epperson, but, that is for another post another day.


I read that it takes time for google to indexed site and it was reported that some sites take months, some reported as long as a year, to even get indexed on google. So, I think I am quite fortunate to get some love from google, at least it take only 4 days for Asia'h Epperson to be indexed by google. I know that some sites get listed much more faster, some blog claimed to be having timeframe like within hours, so, I don't really think it is that fast for Asia'h Epperson. But then, I am not Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Expert, so, overall, I am still quite happy with the time it take to be indexed by google.


Although not all my pages are indexed by google yet, I am fine with it. I know that not all pages will be indexed, and anyway, I also don't think that I have written any quality, outstanding articles yet.

My only concern now is that just by searching google using my name, Asia'h Epperson, I was nowhere near the top few pages, so, if any of my friend is going to try and find me on the web using Asia'h Epperson, the chances is, they will probably won't find me. I look around and it look like most of the top few pages are all related to American Idol contestant, Asia'h Epperson.

So, for the time means, I am just trying to do whatever I can, by writing and posting regularly at Asia'h Epperson, hopefully, there will be a day when I am able to get listed on the first page of google for the search key word Asia'h Epperson.

No comments: