Tuesday, May 27, 2008

How To Manage Your Time?


One of the biggest challenges that I faced since I started blogging 2 months ago is how to manage my time properly and wisely.

As of today, including this blog, Asia’h Epperson, I have a total of 7 blogs and already, I find it very difficult for me to divide my time properly such that I can cover all of them equally.

For the past one week, I have only been able to work on Asia’h Epperson and one of the niche blog that is drawing quite a handful of visitors from the search engine. The other 5 of them have not been updated for quite a while.

So, I am actually facing some hard time with only 7 blogs, that’s why I cannot understand how others managed to do it with a much bigger portfolio than me.


My day started with working on my niche blog. Now, that’s my money maker. I accidentally hit on a keyword that is getting many search a day and there is no much challenge on that keyword. So, I ranked well and manage to get quite a good number of visitors from the search engine. I am in the process of working to get more keyword ranking for that site into the big G and hopefully, that will bring me more traffic and revenue.

After that, I then move on to work at Asia’h Epperson, this blog that you are reading now. Although it is not monetized, I tried to update it everyday if possible because this is my first blog and my friends and family are actually reading.

When I finished my work, I will visit and read my regular blog and comment. After that, I will spend some time playing Sudoku before calling it a day.


I have think over the matter and in order to improve my productivity, I intend to cut down my time on reading and commenting on other blogs and hopefully, I will have more time to work on my other blogs.


If you have multiple blogs and have any tips for me on how to manage them equally, feel free to drop me a comment.


No comments: