Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Welcome To Asia'h Epperson


Welcome to Asia’h Epperson.


If you found this blog, Asia’h Epperson, through Google, thanks for visiting. You might not be aware, but, if you try to search Google 2 weeks ago, then, you will never ever set a foot on this bog. I still don’t know exactly what happens, but, this blog is not in the Google search result page for 2 weeks plus.

Today, as I am writing this post, Asia’h Epperson is sitting nicely on the first page of Google.


This blog begin as a simple experiment for me to learn more about blogging and to find out whether is there really money to be made online through blogging. As you can see, there is no monetization on Asia’h Epperson as I meant to keep it as a personal blog. I have another 2 blogs that are currently making some small money for me and I am quite happy with it with those small changes.


With the latest update to Asia’h Epperson ranking on Google, I decided to make some changes to this blog. I will attempt to increase the posting frequency and the topics that I will be covered will be very wide, ranging from celebrity news, current news, general news, blogging, commentary and many others.


Comment Policy

Currently, all comments on Asia’h Epperson are been moderated. As the volume of comments is not high at the moment, I intend to keep it this way. Any off-topic, spam, offensive or otherwise inappropriate comments will be deleted.


Okay, so much about the future direction, do check back regularly and thanks for visiting Asia’h Epperson.


No comments: