Saturday, April 5, 2008

Okay, So Someone Followed Asia'h Epperson

I don't know how to put it in words, but, sometimes, I do believe strange things do happened in the internet world.

Yesterday, I posted about how my blog, Asia'h Epperson, suddenly ranked high on google for the keyword Asia'h Epperson, and to be exact, it sits at number 9 position. Then, someone leave a Anonymous comments on that post, without or failing to state his name and his url on his comments. I guess I understand his reasons and circumstances.

Today, as usual I visited those blogs that I read daily, those that I read their post daily and make comment, those blogs that I started to have some interaction, connection and relationship with, suddenly, I got a big surprise.

Well, out of the blue, I saw someone else commenting at those blogs and called himself, Asia'h Epperson. Haha haha, I knew it, when I make that post, someone would found out the way from Asia'h Epperson blog to all those blogs I go daily. And by following your link at those blogs, I know who you are.

Do you know why? It is because Asia'h Epperson has been to your blog before, not only your America Idol blog, but another blog you own and write, something with a fish..... hehehehe... oopps forget to tell you, if you go google your America Idol site, and click on cache, hey, your original post name appears there. Well, google take sometimes to update all their cache to reflect the Anonymous author name that you try to put on now.

Try it yourself, if you want to confirm Asia'h Epperson findings!


Well, don't worry too much and no hard feelings, this post is written just because Asia'h Epperson simply don't know what to write today. It is just another lazy Saturday and I thought of how internet can turn into, I can't stop myself from laughing...

Oh, and by the way, if anyone can help to stumble, zoom or even digg this post, I will be very glad.

And for those who don't know why someone else want to copy and follow the footsteps of Asia'h Epperson and also want to known as Asia'h Epperson, well, continue to log into this blog of mine and it won't be long when the original Asia'h Epperson make a post on the reasons.

Do come back to this blog, Asia'h Epperson, regularly and take care!


P/S: For the Anonymous commentator, so you are aware that I know who you are, well, feel free to come back to this blog and leave your comments with Asia'h Epperson as your name, my assurance to you for not deleting your comment. Look forward to hear from the 2nd Asia'h Epperson!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I saw your visits to my site :) Nothing wrong with friendly competition. It has been a lot of fun win or loose. Not to mention an big eye opener. Not posting name just to be cautious not trying to hide from those who understand whats going on. Nice post by the way well done.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your comments. Totally agree that it is a friendly competition and would expect a fair competition as well.

I have to admit you are a fast learner to know, follow and COPY my steps. I would have expect more from you and the rest knowing that everyone has brain cells to be used.

gotafish said...

I only copied your foot print after I saw you hit a comment from you on site I use regularly. I'll leave your sites alone going forward :)

Anonymous said...

Saw your comment after I published a newer post.

I don't mind at all for you to comment on those blogs. Probably you are not aware of the effect you have done to my keyword.

Read the newer post about it and let's move forward from here.