Friday, April 11, 2008

Two Things That Motivate Asia'h Epperson To Blog


This blog, Asia’h Epperson, was created on the 24th March and it was coming to about 3 weeks old. Since the first post is made, Asia’h Epperson tried to make it a point to post daily. There are a few strong factors, or would I said beliefs, that caused Asia’h Epperson to keep continue in writing, although most of the articles don’t really have any value or will add value to reader.

But, as I said before, Asia’h Epperson is just a personal blog. There is no particular niche that it is trying to pursue and hence when you read Asia’h Epperson, it is probably a ranting dairy.


So, what actually are the factors that keep this blog, Asia’h Epperson, going?


  1. The fulfill of a dream

    Believe it or not, my earliest dream is to become a writer. Asia’h Epperson in a way helps to fulfill this dream. The sad part of the dream is that this blog, Asia’h Epperson, is probably just a simple diary, and it most probably won’t make money online also.

    Anyway, Asia’h Epperson will be a stepping stone for me to move on. This is a trial and error place where mistakes can be made without causing too much hurt. I am learning everyday as I write on Asia’h Epperson and it is only through Asia’h Epperson blog that I learn more about blogging, networking and many others.


  2. The Google Love

    Now, everyone, including Asia’h Epperson, reaches out their hand to google and hoping that there will be some love been shown. Not everyone succeed. Everyone is trying hard to outrank each other in Google search, hoping to get some good ranking and hence the organic traffic.

    Asia’h Epperson is also the same. If you did go through some of my earliest post on this blog, you can see that I am trying to rank number one for Asia’h Epperson and I would think that it is an achievement if I am able to do it.

    Asia’h Epperson know it is not a easy task and a lot of hard work and efforts is being put in before this blog, Asia’h Epperson, started to rank well. That’s why, you can imagine how upset Asia’h Epperson was, when someone followed Asia’h Epperson and caused some issues to this blog. I was just glad that everything is now clarified and back to normal.



So, you know what motivate Asia’h Epperson. What motivate you?


No comments: