Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Asia'h Epperson Going to Stop Blogging

I know it comes a bit too early. But, it is probably the time now. I sit down and really think hard before coming to this conclusion. I have decided to stop blogging for a while. The situation is quite clear, I need to find a job, start earning some money in order to survive. I can’t get by without any income for too long.

The stats is actually quite discouraging, considering the fact that only a couple of people came by my blog, Asia’h Epperson, since it was created last week. I know it is still in a very early stage and I can’t expect many people to stumble into my blog. In fact, I don’t really have very big expectation on this blog, and my main purpose is to write something every now and then and in long run, hoping to bring in some money and make money online.

I experience the joy of seeing Asia’h Epperson get indexed by google and then seeing it gone in another two days was really a big puzzle to me. But, it was a really good experience as I can get a real feel on the blogging stuff.


But, reality kicks in. I need to double up my effort to get a job and move on. It is getting a bit frustrating to sitting around for too long without doing anything at all except blogging. Asia’h Epperson is my personal blog and most probably, I will continue to write sometime when I am free, but, I think most importantly at this moment, I need to put in more effect to secure a job and start to put some money in my bank.

In my whole life, I never really think that I am able to write and post articles on the web for people to view, and I really think it is amazing that I did it and yet, it is really sad that the period is so short for me. Granted, if there is more times, I will come back here and posted again.

And this is to my best friend, Kelly, who has given me the most support during this period, thanks, Asia’h Epperson will always love you.

2 comments:

Tica Macha said...

I've been blogging almost 2 years and I'm ready to throw in the towel. The people I started my blog for (friends and family back home) don't even read it.
It does take a lot of time and it does take on a life of it's own.
Good luck in your adventures.
Teri in Costa Rica

Anonymous said...

Teri,

Thanks for commenting. Yeap, it really take a lot of time. Good luck to you too.